Thursday, March 19, 2009

Responce to Felica

Because im 1,000 miles away I cant really tell my thoughts...
BUT I can respond. I would say that in the medium of photography anything you take a picture of with the intent of creating art becomes art in and of itself. You as the artist choose how close to get to the wall of graffiti or the pipes. I LOVE to take pictures of abstract things and bring them to life. I took pictures of stairs today and a wall for 30 minutes today. it was beautiful. I think that because you as the photographer get to choose how much of an item is in the shot you choose and create the art. weather if its of a person or a graffiti ridden wall.

I think the difference comes when the picture is intended to create art or if it is taken to capture a memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment